Re: Question about SCP stalling over VPN

Matthew Case wrote:
I've looked high and low and haven't really come up with anything definitive. Someone somewhere had mentioned fiddling with MTU settings, but I'm not really sure what that will accomplish as I am unfamiliar with what MTU is and does. If this question has been answered previously, I apologize ahead of time. Thanks!

This does sound like the MTU problem to which you refer. See for details.

Darren Tucker (dtucker at
usually comes from bad judgement.