X11 auth data does not match fake data
- From: Jon Price <jonelwoodprice@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:50:03 -0500
I am running OpenSSH version 5.3p1 on a Solaris 10 box.
I run X client "X1', say, with X11 Forwarding as user U1. Then I click
on a button in X1 which kicks off an ssh to a different user U2 and
runs a different X client X2.
X client X2 does NOT startup.
The error message is as follows:
debug2: X11 auth data does not match fake data.
X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication.
debug2: X11 rejected 4 i0/o0
Any help would be appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: Controlling TCP Wrapper Support
- Next by Date: ssh and x11 - repost
- Previous by thread: sshd and custom public key location
- Next by thread: ssh and x11 - repost