X11 auth data does not match fake data

Hi,

I am running OpenSSH version 5.3p1 on a Solaris 10 box.

I run X client "X1', say, with X11 Forwarding as user U1. Then I click
on a button in X1 which kicks off an ssh to a different user U2 and
runs a different X client X2.
X client X2 does NOT startup.

The error message is as follows:

debug2: X11 auth data does not match fake data.
debug2: X11 rejected 4 i0/o0

Ideas?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSH Key generation question
    ... to requests from the workstation, ... The cruncher was the first machine to send out an X11 request. ... sitting happens to be the client. ... When the workstation asks for a gkrellm from the ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Suggestion for the VMS X-windows server
    ... Are there any successors to X11 that make fewer assumptions? ... mozilla does not redraw the window. ... code knows the client ID - then it can kill the client. ... re-connect) and error free execution of the X11 server with infinite ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: SSH Key generation question
    ... files, request an X11 client be displayed on your workstation, with no ... previous communication from the workstation before. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: SSH Key generation question
    ... X11 is ''backwards'', but ssh is not. ... running sshd) is the server. ... services to client programs that want something displayed. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)