Storing keys on LDAP server?

Hi,

Is it possible to store the keys in authorized_keys file on an LDAP
Directory Server rather than locally in the .ssh subdir under home
directory?
If so, how to go about setting this up?

And pros/cons regarding the method?

Solaris 10/OpenSSH latest, Sun Directory Server....

Thanks,
Jon

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Storing keys on LDAP server?
    ... Is it possible to store the keys in authorized_keys file on an LDAP ... Directory Server rather than locally in the .ssh subdir under home ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: LDAP Client Setup on Solaris 8
    ... LDAP servers etc. ... directory server, and SunONE directory server doesn't need read access for ... The native AIX LDAP client upto and including AIX 5.2 do need ... "<attribute2 you choose>" with the value of the DN of the proxyagent-account ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • RE: LDAP in Unix
    ... Subject: LDAP in Unix ... Solaris and AIX. ... If you want to limit which hosts a user can access, ... I would like to use Sun ONE Directory server and centralise the user ...
    (Focus-SUN)
  • Secure Ldap call not working due to IUSR/IWAM permissions?
    ... I am trying to get LDAP working so that I can authenticate web users against ... If I replace the hostname in the opendsobject call with the ip address, ... everything works properly (calling the directory server ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Solaris 9 LDAP
    ... > tryint to set up a Sun ONE Directory Server 5.2 server to provide user ... Doing an LDAP search for the new user versus one ... > with sufficient priveleges to do LDAP passwd changes. ... Check nsswitch.conf for the proper entries on passwd ...
    (comp.sys.sun.admin)