Port forwarding and access restriction
- From: Michael Goffioul <michael.goffioul@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:06:25 +0000
When creating a local port forwarding with SSH (using the -L command flag), is
it possible to limit the number of clients that will be able to connect to the
Let's say I do:
ssh -L 0.0.0.0:36725:localhost:7777 user@hostname
Can I limit the number of accepted clients on port 36725?
Lincor Solutions Ltd.
Cork Technology Park, Model Farm Road, Cork
Tel: +353 21 4941618
Fax: +353 21 4342400
- Prev by Date: cant login with ssh through reverse ssh tunnel
- Next by Date: Re: cant login with ssh through reverse ssh tunnel
- Previous by thread: cant login with ssh through reverse ssh tunnel