cant login with ssh through reverse ssh tunnel

I'm having the following problem trying to ssh through a reverse ssh tunnel.

From home, I want to log into my work computer which is behind a firewall. So on my work computer, I log into my home computer like so:
ssh -R 7071:127.0.0.1:22 -p 22 user@home_ip_address

That should make my home computer listen on port 7071. So from home I should be able to log into the work computer like so:

ssh localhost -p 7071 -v

Unfortunately it gives the following error:

debug1: Applying options for localhost
debug1: Applying options for *
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 33: Deprecated option "RhostsAuthentication"
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 37: Deprecated option "FallBackToRsh"
debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 38: Deprecated option "UseRsh"
debug1: Connecting to localhost [127.0.0.1] port 7071.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: read PEM private key done: type DSA
debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/identity type -1
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_dsa type -1

Is there a way to get this working by running SSH in a less secure mode or anything?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSH commands to HMC
    ... debug1: Reading configuration data ... debug1: connect to address 10.26.10.21 port 22: ... Connection timed out ... ssh: connect to host 10.26.10.21 port 22: Connection ...
    (AIX-L)
  • UPDATE: Re: Question regarding SSH via Lantronix SCS100
    ... to do SSH and to authenticate the SSH connection with a local ... unexpectedly closed connection'. ... CONSOLE or AUX port on the router, or does it matter, and what ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Help request: problems with a 5.1 server and large numbers of ssh users.
    ... FreeBSD 5.1 because I need to be able to support ldap authentication.) ... My version of ssh is 3.6.1p2 patched to address the security concerns. ... debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, ... debug1: Connection established. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Help request: problems with a 5.1 server and large numbers of ssh users.
    ... FreeBSD 5.1 because I need to be able to support ldap authentication.) ... My version of ssh is 3.6.1p2 patched to address the security concerns. ... debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, ... debug1: Connection established. ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: SSH through wireless router
    ... When you say that I should try ssh ... Connection closed by remote host ... When I went to sshd to port 2222: ... debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA ...
    (Debian-User)