Re: openssh + kerberos + windows ad

I am attempting the same thing myself, almost. Please provide as many
details as you can.

My AD server is a 2008 Server box, my client is a Windows 2000 box, trying
to use Windows PuTTY to log in to a Linux box that is running OpenSSH.

I also am running WireShark (formerly Ethereal) to monitor the network, so
I can see Kerberos transactions - those that work and those that fail.

The PuTTY I am trying is, I think, an unreleased version from the official
website. It has calls to GSSAPI.

At this point I get messages about an illegal flag being set. I see these
in WireShark.

I'd appreciate any help.