- From: Amit Uttamchandani <amit.uttam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:11:16 -0800
There is a remote box (an embedded system running a proprietary ssh
server) that I log in to for the first time and it generates a key for
acceptance. That is all good. However, every time the network admin
resets the remote box to default configuration the key changes and I
have to manually edit the host file to remove the old key.
Resetting to default config on the box simply just restores the settings
to factory defaults.
Is this expected behavior? What defines a fingerprint?
- Prev by Date: sshd: invalid public DH value
- Next by Date: Re: SSH Fingerprint
- Previous by thread: sshd: invalid public DH value
- Next by thread: Re: SSH Fingerprint