sshd: invalid public DH value
- From: J Jude <jmjudeb@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:16:31 -0800
Has anybody seen these in their logs?
Dec DD HH:MM:SS web sshd: invalid public DH value: <= 1
Dec DD HH:MM:SS web sshd: Disconnecting: bad client public DH value
Any idea what they mean? We get lots of ssh probes, most of which can
be ignored, but I've never seen this sshd message before.
Could somebody be probing for a buffer overflow?
We're running, "OpenSSH_5.2p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8l 5 Nov 2009", on Linux,
- Prev by Date: Unwanted autostarted ssh-agent - 5.3p1 behavior change from 5.2p1?
- Next by Date: SSH Fingerprint
- Previous by thread: Unwanted autostarted ssh-agent - 5.3p1 behavior change from 5.2p1?
- Next by thread: Re: sshd: invalid public DH value