Re: get logged in username

Relevant Pages

  • Re: get logged in username
    ... How can I get the logged in username under remote command execution? ... am using openssh version 4.0 under fedora core 4. ...
    (SSH)
  • get logged in username
    ... How can I get the logged in username under remote command execution? ... myprog", I want to get the username inside the myprog. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: get logged in username
    ... If you're using a bash script, you could use "id", which will return ... How can I get the logged in username under remote command execution? ... myprog", I want to get the username inside the myprog. ...
    (SSH)
  • ssh.com sshd 3.2.x, really enforcing sftp-only
    ... Using ssh.com's version 3.2 ssh server for Windows, ... actually prevent remote command execution. ... Using username "user". ...
    (SSH)
  • RE: get logged in username
    ... How can I get the logged in username under remote command execution? ... myprog", I want to get the username inside the myprog. ... doesn't work because no tty is created for the user. ...
    (SSH)