Re: Calling User Program

Though not strictly an SSH issue, I believe you can also override the 'shell' setting for a designated user. E.G. replace /bin/bash or whatever SHELL you have assigned to that user with /path/to/my/app. The result will be that login shall invoke /path/to/my/app.
read 'man 5 passwd' & 'man useradd'
Amit