can sshclient execute a local command ?
- From: "J. Bakshi" <bakshi12@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 22:29:44 +0530
I have openssh-client __1:5.1p1-5+b1 installed in my debian box. I have remote ssh information stored in my .ssh/config file.
I have protected one remote ssh by fwknop. When I need ssh login to that particular sever I have to open the port with fwknop client installed in my local box. Is there any option in sshclient so that It can execute a local command ( here the fwknop obviously ) before doing ssh to that remote server ?
- Prev by Date: Chrooted sftp setup accessible with psftp, but not sftp
- Next by Date: Re: authenticated, but no prompt
- Previous by thread: Chrooted sftp setup accessible with psftp, but not sftp
- Next by thread: Re: can sshclient execute a local command ?