Re: Max connections per client?

2009/7/9 Jeremy C. Reed <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I thought I saw a patch or feature for an sshd for blocking max
connections per client, max failed authentication attempts per client,
and/or max authentication attempts per client . Does anyone know about
that?

Or do any less popular open source SSH servers provide that? (Keep counter
of connections, attempts, failures per client?)

Sorry,

those were information about client...

these are sshd options...

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=sshd_config

MaxAuthTries
Specifies the maximum number of authentication attempts permitted
per connection. Once the number of failures reaches half this
value, additional failures are logged. The default is 6.

MaxSessions
Specifies the maximum number of open sessions permitted per net-
work connection. The default is 10.

Bye
--
Matteo Filippetto