Max connections per client?

I thought I saw a patch or feature for an sshd for blocking max
connections per client, max failed authentication attempts per client,
and/or max authentication attempts per client . Does anyone know about
that?

Or do any less popular open source SSH servers provide that? (Keep counter
of connections, attempts, failures per client?)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Access 2007->SQL Server2005 "connection was forcibly closed",G
    ... I think it will ameliorate the situation if you clean up the client as ... And to come back to my problem: I think with help of the SQL Server admins ... closed connections - but all of these errors are in the version which used ... Every new client opens again 30 connections if I open 30 tables ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)
  • Re: Getting management to move from green screen
    ... You CAN show progress/status with a GUI (at least you can with MY tool ... suggest this is a problem with the technology you have chosen, ... synchronous operations that lock up client connections, ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: How do I tell an object to free up an owned object from thta object itself?
    ... I tested running a sequence of connect/disconnect from the client ... client address for those connections that were active. ... In the ClientConnect event I create a handler object for processing ... >Socket is in fact a TServerClientWinSocket which acts as a end-connection ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • RE: Issue with user profile folders and outlook
    ... I have received the Event Log and had a look at it. ... the SID should be resolved to the account name. ... Try to log onto the client with that account and check how it works. ... Connections, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: CSocket question
    ... client for some reason disconnects. ... server checks for idle time there can easily be 5-30 connections that are ... connections were actively sending data. ...