Re: /var/log/messages internal-sftp time stamp problem

Just to get an idea, which timezone are you (the servers) in?

Kosala

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 7:42 PM, Syy Bak <syybak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I've compiled and successfully installed openssh 5.2p1, having it
configured to chroot users and log to syslog. It was compiled on two
different systems/platforms (RHEL 5.1/i386 and Fedora10/86_64).

All works perfectly fine except one thing where I am not sure whether
it is my mistake somewhere or some sort of bug: time stams from
internal-sftp subsystem are one hour behind systems clock as if
internal-sftp subsystem would only observe UTC (GMT) time zone without
offset and taking into consideration currently set timezone (for
example mine is now GMT+1).

Is there anything oobvious I could have missed in configuration or it
is just lacking functionality in internal-sftp (by functionality I
would mean observing systems time zone settings - not sure sure if
this is something to do with chrooting)?

Thanks.

Syy

--
Kosala
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this mail are my personal views and

Relevant Pages

  • /var/log/messages internal-sftp time stamp problem
    ... configured to chroot users and log to syslog. ... internal-sftp subsystem would only observe UTC time zone without ... Is there anything oobvious I could have missed in configuration or it ...
    (SSH)
  • [kde-linux] Time Zone settings etc.
    ... Well, I need to change eg. the timezone, but "system ... settings" does not allow me to change them: ... allowed to save the configuration". ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ...
    (KDE)