Re: tcp_wrapper support under solaris 10

Does anyone have any input on how to compile openssh on solaris 10 with
tcp-wrapper support?

Thanks

On Thu, 21 May 2009 08:40:02 -0700, <vanordenb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Solaris 10 has a shared object library for tcp_wrapper. The
configuration
script for openssh 5.1p1 seems to be looking for a static library. Is
there some way to tell it to use the shared object library?

Thanks!

Brad

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Jumpstart failed Solaris 10 9/10 release
    ... Provide Solaris Auto Registration Info: ... Oracle Solaris communicates configuration ... To send the configuration data anonymously, ... If using a proxy server, ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: ISC DHCP cant find SUNW info for jumpstart
    ... one Solaris 9 machine, to find it's sysidcfg file correctly. ... using the RARP method to boot these machines for ages. ... server: Sun Fire V240 ... Using DHCP for network configuration information. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Problem in /etc/inetd.conf for SOlaris 10...
    ... Need to remove and re-create service in solaris 10 but it is giving following ... inetconv: Notice: Service manifest for MQ-IXPR1 already generated as ... # Legacy configuration file for inetd. ... Provided only as a basis for conversion by inetconv. ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: OpenSolaris Release is NEXT WEEK!
    ... I am drooling, waiting for OpenSolaris, and also a Sunfire ... a Solaris box is a bit like throwing a non-swimmer into ... the user can ignore networking configuration, ... Will have many books writing about it, ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: sendmail on a sol9 workstation?
    ... > Managing Mail Delivery by Using an Alternate Configuration ... I have configured two Redhat machines ... However, from my Solaris machine, it appears to come from ... It appears to not realize the correct local hostname instead of localhost. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)