Re: tcp_wrapper support under solaris 10

Does anyone have any input on how to compile openssh on solaris 10 with
tcp-wrapper support?

On Thu, 21 May 2009 08:40:02 -0700, <vanordenb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Solaris 10 has a shared object library for tcp_wrapper. The
script for openssh 5.1p1 seems to be looking for a static library. Is
there some way to tell it to use the shared object library?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Jumpstart failed Solaris 10 9/10 release
    ... Provide Solaris Auto Registration Info: ... Oracle Solaris communicates configuration ... To send the configuration data anonymously, ... If using a proxy server, ...
  • Re: ISC DHCP cant find SUNW info for jumpstart
    ... one Solaris 9 machine, to find it's sysidcfg file correctly. ... using the RARP method to boot these machines for ages. ... server: Sun Fire V240 ... Using DHCP for network configuration information. ...
  • Problem in /etc/inetd.conf for SOlaris 10...
    ... Need to remove and re-create service in solaris 10 but it is giving following ... inetconv: Notice: Service manifest for MQ-IXPR1 already generated as ... # Legacy configuration file for inetd. ... Provided only as a basis for conversion by inetconv. ...
  • Re: sendmail on a sol9 workstation?
    ... > Managing Mail Delivery by Using an Alternate Configuration ... I have configured two Redhat machines ... However, from my Solaris machine, it appears to come from ... It appears to not realize the correct local hostname instead of localhost. ...
  • Re: OpenSolaris Release is NEXT WEEK!
    ... I am drooling, waiting for OpenSolaris, and also a Sunfire ... a Solaris box is a bit like throwing a non-swimmer into ... the user can ignore networking configuration, ... Will have many books writing about it, ...