Re: Restricting remote ssh key commands with a regex?

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 05:58:36PM +0100, Hari Sekhon wrote:
I am used to restricting remote ssh key commands in the auth keys file
but I have an instance where it would be necessary to define a very nice
tight regex to allow me to specify a command where only the IP address
changes and I cannot predict the IP address in advance.

Write a wrapper script which accepts the IP address as a parameter,
validates it against whatever criteria you need, then invokes the
original command with the provided IP address (or aborts).

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problem when redeined macro for floats with usepackage{color}
    ... tables) so that single spacing is used. ... % - User can specify draft copies, ... The \beforepreface command creates the title page, ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Problem when redeined macro for floats with usepackage{color}
    ... % - User can specify draft copies, ... The \beforepreface command creates the title page, ... % so that single spacing is used. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: groupadd -R problem
    ... When I want to add a group to the system, I usually specify the name ... with the vigr command, as well, but you have to remember to type ... file (in the file specified as the chroot directory for the jail) to ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: DTS and stored procedure
    ... There is a command prompt utility "dtsrun". ... The DTS package can be stored in the Microsoft® SQL Server™ ... Specify server_name to ... Displays the encrypted command used to execute the DTS package without ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: not in domain
    ... You can use the netdom command as long as you have admin credentials on the ... NETDOM JOIN Joins a workstation or member server to the domain. ... If you specify a domain controller, ... VBScript & Windows PowerShell Training - ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)