Re: Alternative to -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null ?

there's not a ssh_config used by the client to do that ?

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Dan Wallis <mrdanwallis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter Valdemar Mørch (Lists) wrote:
So now, to disable host keys without getting warnings, I need to:

ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o
LogLevel=ERROR user@server

Sure wish there was a simpler way to do that, such as:

How about creating a stub script:

dan@parakeet ~ $ cat bin/ssh-nh
#!/bin/sh
ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o
LogLevel=ERROR "$@"
dan@parakeet ~ $

Or an alias:

dan@parakeet ~ $ alias | grep ssh
alias ssh-nh='ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o
LogLevel=ERROR "$@"'

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DL membership - can we hide it? EXCH2003 SP2
    ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ... Have a client who sends 'Bid Requests' to five vendors. ... would like to set up a Distribution Group that has these five ... recipients UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES determine to whom the e-mail was sent. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Migrating to 2k3, client problems when 5.5 server shutdown.
    ... You Receive an SSL Certificate Error Message When You View Public ... > Please do not send email directly to this alias. ... > "Nathan Walter" wrote in message ... When we shut it down there are about a dozen client ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: DHCP over a wirless link
    ... Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. ... > Do you have tried to enabled the DHCP Server in the Wireless Router? ... > configured an scope in the same range but not used in the Windows 2003> server scope. ... No client at>> the ...
  • Re: Mail-Enabled User Not Appearing on GAL
    ... > 288807 Troubleshooting the Recipient Update Service ... > Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. ... >> actually forwards to an SMTP email address externally). ... >> the GAL within my OL client. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: Server migration - NetBios alias?
    ... Do it in the registry of the new server (ie .. ... NB - Using a DNS alias won't work as an alias for NetBIOS based activity such as file/printer share mappings etc. ... On "Moving Day", I could just move the server application and then spend the next few days or weeks helping people reinstall their client application, pointing them to the new host. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)