Re: Alternative to -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null ?

Dan Wallis mrdanwallis-at-gmail.com |Lists| wrote:
How about creating a stub script:

I do exactly that, actually. But it doesn't help when administering many
installations, many of which don't have my svn-maintained ~/bin.

What I'm asking is that this be made easier accessible from a vanilla
ssh installation instead of requiring three separate options.

Peter
--
Peter Valdemar Mørch
http://www.morch.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Evolution
    ... lists, I don't get much mail. ... Bogo isn't necessarily the better trap, in fact in my opinion SA is. ... But for local/personal installations Bogo is plenty good enough, ... They advise you to only enable plugins for Bayes filters you actually ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Rubygem libs vs Non Rubygem libs
    ... quoth the lists: ... You have to require rubygems first. ... Some might have the lib installed from gems and some might have installed ... "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: IE6 Crashes When Opening List/Library in WSS3
    ... I had strange things happen after I installed OneNet 2007 on a system running Office 2003 so I've ever since then advised against parallel installations of 2003 Office programs with 2007 Office programs. ... The people who at my place seem to be having this IE problem wouldn't know what SharePoint Designer is, so I think we can safely say that the problem comes with any Office 2003-level apps and Office 2007-level apps on the same machine - with the consequences perhaps varying ... Additionally, it happens for all lists for me, not just particular ...
  • Re: "cloning" (sort of ) an installation
    ... administering RH/Fedora installations, but I've just never tried to do ... packages installed as the primary. ... You can generate package lists and feed them into yum, ... ought to do the trick [$(foo) substitutes the output of command foo for ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: HP Powers More TOP500 Supercomputers
    ... HP has more installations on the TOP500 list than any other ... > technology supplier. ... lists. ... The representation of industry standard Intel processors (both 32-bit ...
    (comp.os.vms)