Re: SSH tunnel monitoring

I had the same problem about 6 months ago.

I found gSTM (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gstm/).

I can now see which tunnels are up or down, and reconfigure them as
needed. Very handy.

~k

On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 03:28 -0500, Munroe Sollog wrote:
I have to use ssh tunnels often. And being that I get distracted doing
the various tasks of the day, I end up forgetting which ports tunnel to
which sites. I was hoping some kind of "applet" existed that would keep
track of them for me. Ideally, it would track local port, destination
network, destination server, destination port. I can probably hobble
something together using 'ps' but I wanted to see if something already
existed.

For completeness I am running Debian Gnu/Linux 5.0

Relevant Pages

  • SSH tunnel monitoring
    ... I have to use ssh tunnels often. ... Ideally, it would track local port, destination ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Problem sending E-mail to 1 server
    ... If I try the same thing (telnet to port ... Source IP: 64.208.166.12, Destination IP: 66.133.129.70 ... PROTOCOL: ICMP ... Header checksum: 0xEE82 ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Why Is Google Connecting to My Mac?
    ... destination: ssl-google-analytics.l.google.com ... wants to connect to ssl-google-analytics.l.google.com on TCP port ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • LAG - Which algorithm?
    ... I am new at using LAG and would like your opinion on which algorithm ... Destination IP Address ... the port is selected based on a hash of the ... destination IP address uses the same port in the link aggregation ...
    (Tru64-UNIX-Managers)
  • Re: ipv6 connection hash function wanted ...
    ... the hash function for dynamic rules must be commutative ... You should xor source and destination as a whole, ... If the attacker can ... guess our port number, he can set his port number in a ...
    (freebsd-hackers)