Re: SSH tunnel monitoring

I had the same problem about 6 months ago.

I found gSTM (

I can now see which tunnels are up or down, and reconfigure them as
needed. Very handy.

On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 03:28 -0500, Munroe Sollog wrote:
I have to use ssh tunnels often. And being that I get distracted doing
the various tasks of the day, I end up forgetting which ports tunnel to
which sites. I was hoping some kind of "applet" existed that would keep
track of them for me. Ideally, it would track local port, destination
network, destination server, destination port. I can probably hobble
something together using 'ps' but I wanted to see if something already

For completeness I am running Debian Gnu/Linux 5.0