ANNOUNCE: sshd_config and ssh_config graphical editor
- From: Dominique Dumont <dominique.dumont@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:44:22 +0100
I've released a new Config::Model::OpenSsh  Perl modules.
Config::Model::OpenSsh provides a graphical editor for:
- /etc/ssh/sshd_config (as root through Augeas)
- /etc/ssh/ssh_config (as root)
- ~/.ssh/config (as regular user)
The OpenSsh configuration editors can be invoked as:
Since config-edit-sshd is also based on RedHat's Augeas , the structure
and comments of file sshd_config will be preserved by the editor.
Edition of ssh_config and ~/.ssh/config do not use Augeas so their
comments and structure are not preserved.
Both editor were designed after a carefull read of sshd_config and
ssh_config man pages, but mistakes are always possible. Thanks to
Config::Model, modifications will be easy to implement. Feel free to
contact Config::Model  user's list  if the sshd_config or
ssh_config editor needs to be modified.
Last but not least, Debian packages are on their way to Sid/unstable.
All the best
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they
need, not what they want." Kurt Bittner
domidumont at irc.freenode.net
ddumont at irc.debian.org
- Prev by Date: Key table entry not found with OpenSSH and GSS-API auth
- Next by Date: Announce: X.509 certificates support v6.2 for OpenSSH version 5.2p1
- Previous by thread: Key table entry not found with OpenSSH and GSS-API auth
- Next by thread: Announce: X.509 certificates support v6.2 for OpenSSH version 5.2p1