help log ssh

Hi i have a problem in my servers (rhel 4.4 with openssh
openssh-3.9p1-8.RHEL4.15) i can't log commands get througth remote ssh
connection.

Server

with "script" function i can log all commands user digit in session
(local and remote)

but if i launch:

# ssh test@xxxxxxxxxx ls -l

i have the list of file in /home/test but i can't log the command

any idea??

Thx

Relevant Pages

  • Systems compromised with ShellBOT perl script - part 2
    ... script" posted on 20040901) ... Attack involves servers, probably ... executing shell commands. ... The attack downloads and executes a Perl ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: User Auditing
    ... We have servers in our environment by which multiple people ... can issue commands as either themselves or as root. ... And the pam bit that logs keystrokes to auditd does log every keypress. ... Subject: User Auditing ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Is there a Bourne script debugger/syntax checker?
    ... > I have a rather complex script that is meant for backing up four of our ... > a single script in a single location with trusted remote execution ... > between the backup server and the four servers that are being backed up ... > There are a large number of commands that have to be executed within the ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: External tape drives
    ... servers. ... I'm looking for a script solution which will run from a XP SP2 ... execute a number of rsm.exe commands on the server, ...
  • Re: How to program in Python to run system commands in 1000s of servers
    ...  Want to program in python to run sysadmin ... commands across 1000s of servers and gather the result in one place. ... Many times the commands need to be run as root. ... There are a bajillion ways to do it badly, but SSH sounds like the ...
    (comp.lang.python)