Re: running shell command through ssh tunnel
- From: Noah <admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 00:51:45 -0800
Joe Beasley wrote:
ssh remote "command you want to run on remote"
This will establish the ssh connection, and run the command. You must
use the " ". For multiple commands use "cmd1 ; cmd2; cmd3; etc"
not exactly the right answer. it is a jump box question. It was answered on another thread though.
On Fri, 2008-12-26 at 13:15 -0800, Noah wrote:Hi there,
I am trying to run a shell command to the host at the far end of an ssh tunnel. Here is how I structured access. Is there any way to do this more compactly on one line?
ssh -L 12345:192.168.1.20:22 noah@xxxxxxxxxx
ssh -p 12345 localhost 'chown -R noah:noah /shares/internal/Music/'
- Prev by Date: Re: running shell command through ssh tunnel
- Next by Date: Problems configuring SSH to work with GSSAPI
- Previous by thread: Re: running shell command through ssh tunnel
- Next by thread: Re: running shell command through ssh tunnel