Re: running shell command through ssh tunnel

Joe Beasley wrote:
ssh remote "command you want to run on remote"

This will establish the ssh connection, and run the command. You must
use the " ". For multiple commands use "cmd1 ; cmd2; cmd3; etc"

not exactly the right answer. it is a jump box question. It was answered on another thread though.

Cheers,

Noah