Re: Patch for OpenSSH for Windows to allow authentication through certificates

Adriana Rodean wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it exists a patch for OpenSSH for Windows to allow
authentication through certificates?
Is it possible to make one if it doesn't exists?
Using OpenSSH for Windows 3.8p1-1 20040709 Build.

I know there is Roumen Petrov patch, but is for unix machines if i'm
not mistaken.
I need a similar one for Windows that work with the Roumen Petrov
patch so i can have authentication through certificates between
Windows machine and Linux machine.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Adriana

Did you try the patch on cygwin platform ? The patch don't use specific
to the unix/posix methods(functions).

Roumen

--
Get X.509 certificates support in OpenSSH:
http://roumenpetrov.info/openssh/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Patch for OpenSSH for Windows to allow authentication through certificates
    ... with your X509 certificates patch and install it in Cygwin? ... I've searched on google haven't found any guide how to patch it in cygwin. ... I installed Cygwin with openssh. ...
    (SSH)
  • Patch for OpenSSH for Windows to allow authentication through certificates
    ... Does anyone know if it exists a patch for OpenSSH for Windows to allow ... Using OpenSSH for Windows 3.8p1-1 20040709 Build. ... patch so i can have authentication through certificates between ...
    (SSH)
  • ssh and x509
    ... I am interested in use ssh with x.509 certificates. ... this patch over debian sources?, or do I have to uninstall the openssh ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [NT] Windows File Protection Arbitrary Certificate Chain Vulnerability
    ... Beyond Security would like to welcome Tiscali World Online ... Windows File Protection will trust any digital signature whose certificate ... chain is rooted at any one of the Trusted Root Certification Authorities. ... chains but also as valid Root CA's for code signing certificates. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Virus in microsoft Patch
    ... "Windows must restart because the Remote Procedure Call ... your system and install the patch mentioned above. ... You can also configure Automatic Updates to automatically ...