Patch for OpenSSH for Windows to allow authentication through certificates

Hi all,

Does anyone know if it exists a patch for OpenSSH for Windows to allow
authentication through certificates?
Is it possible to make one if it doesn't exists?
Using OpenSSH for Windows 3.8p1-1 20040709 Build.

I know there is Roumen Petrov patch, but is for unix machines if i'm
not mistaken.
I need a similar one for Windows that work with the Roumen Petrov
patch so i can have authentication through certificates between
Windows machine and Linux machine.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Adriana

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSL & Certificates or Windows Auth
    ... Are you talking about client and server certificates? ... Is using Integrated Windows Authentication with SSL as ... secure as SSL with certificates? ... :>Is you are using something like "Basic Authentication" to ...
  • Weird IAS error with EAP-TLS
    ... computer certificates to authenticate Wireless clients a while back. ... Proxy-Policy-Name = Use Windows authentication for all users ... NT-SAM Authentication handler received request for TEST\LAPTOP$. ... I've made sure that the certificates listed on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/293781/ ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • windows 2003: validation/authentication(802.1x)
    ... We are testing an Active Directory domain with authentication 802.1x using ... the domain is served from Windows Server 2003 whith DHCP, DNS, root CA ... We configured autoenrollement of certificates to smart card. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • IEEE 802.1x & dynamic vlan assignment
    ... I reboot the windows pc the vlan assignment is happening properly. ... but works after the re authentication timeout. ... auto-installation of the users' certificates. ... > If you need to use client certificates - create new Enterprise Subordinate ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Forms authentication and latest patch for XP (non-SP2)
    ... I have forms authentication for the ASP.NET application I'm currently ... It worked fine until I installed today's patch for Windows XP (we ... login form, ... to make sure that I don't run into this when deploying to my Windows Server ...