Re: How to make ssh tunnel work if started as windows service?

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 6:49 AM, Adriana Rodean <adrya1984@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a script (cmd file) that creates a openssh tunnel between a
windows machine with a linux machine. Is started from another program
that runs as a windows service.

Some acrobatics with srvany.exe instsrv.exe (they're both microsoft
resource kit tools) and key-based authentication (or a key agent)
should do it for you.

For details on instsrv.exe and srvany.exe see this KB article;
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/137890>

Relevant Pages

  • Garabaged imaged fax recieved by Agere System AC97 with XP SP2
    ... of Microsoft. ... Driver for this winmodem is latest one available for ... windows machine. ... (I'd looked into MSDN/google but without success, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Is there a database feature?
    ... piece of coursework and I need to be able to make a database. ... that I can make one on Microsoft Access on a Windows machine but the ... Microsoft Office 2004, Access would come with it, but, it didn't. ... then use my Office 2003 Software on the Windows side on my Mac. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_A_Windows_Disadvantage_They_Don=B9t_Talk_About!?=
    ... Yes, now that he mentions it, the Microsoft mouse action is nowhere near as ... cheap mouse that was always invariably connected to any Windows machine that ... I was forced by former employers to use. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Windows8 & LanMan98
    ... Alan Dawes wrote: ... up win8.1 as Microsoft tells you to (so they can set up an account for you ... user name to access the windows machine using LanMan98 as it is too long. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.networking)
  • Re: A Windows Disadvantage They Donšt Talk About!