How to make ssh tunnel work if started as windows service?

Hi,

I have a script (cmd file) that creates a openssh tunnel between a
windows machine with a linux machine. Is started from another program
that runs as a windows service.
Script makes the connection if is started manually from command line,
or if program is started as executable. But when i start it as windows
service i see it running in task manger (cmd.exe and ssh.exe) but it
doesn't make the tunnel with the server.
I've tried different user accounts to make it connect as service. Only
one that could connect is if is runned under the user that is logged
on, but that means user has to input username and password.
Is it a way to make connection if is runned as Local service or
Network Service or Local System?

Thanks in advance,
Adriana

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 2 Newbie questions.
    ... > Not really a Python question, but maybe I can help anyway. ... > mypython.py on a Windows machine? ... > moving a script from a Windows box to a Unix box because the shell doesn't ... > dos2unix or a similar script to remove these. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Can PHP do this? - newbie Q
    ... Thanks very much for your helpful input regarding my IP camera setup. ... Can I run PHP on a Windows machine as a daily task to update ... The script will need to determine the ... Run one ofte free scripts on the windows machine, ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: problem with Net::SSH::Perl
    ... but when i run the script (i'm running on the windows machine) i'm ... can someone tell me what this error means and what shud i do to make this ... Sounds like you are on MS Windows. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Microsoft Warns of New Windows Flaw (March 19, 2003 )
    ... In WINDOWS SETUP in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS of Control Panel ... Uninstall Outlook Express, ... Java, Javascript, ActiveX and all the other script runner toys Billy ... Install WebWasher the spammers are terrified of free from ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Microsoft Warns of New Windows Flaw (March 19, 2003 )
    ... In WINDOWS SETUP in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS of Control Panel ... Uninstall Outlook Express, ... Java, Javascript, ActiveX and all the other script runner toys Billy ... Install WebWasher the spammers are terrified of free from ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)