Re: multihome box: why ssh over only one interface?

Do you have sshd listening on the I.P. addresse(s) of those interfaces
as defined in your /etc/ssh/sshd_config?

This would listen on all interfaces on all I.P. addresses:

You can also find out what I.P. addresses sshd is listening on to
investigate more:

netstat -an | grep :22
tcp 0 0 :::22 :::* LISTEN