Re: Reverse tunnel and multiple interface

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 10:59 -0700, Joseph Spenner wrote:
How about if you add a special route to your target via the PPP0 interface? If you know the IP where you're going to land, you could add a host route through the PPP interface. Then, ssh would respect that route.

Yes, but the problem is that if i do so, then the other apps will use
that route as well, and i don't want this to happens - the main app
connects to the same server as the one i would like to set-up the
reverse tunnel... :(

Perhpas, i din't give this detail, but actually i want the main app to
connect to the server through eth0/wifi/adsl, and the reverse ssh tunnel
to connect to the *SAME* server through ppp0 only.

I'm currently looking at iptables/iproute and stuff... but no solution
found so far! :(

Cheers,
Chris