Re: request for some help getting the right commands for remote ssh session

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 03:47:51PM +0200, Jelle de Jong wrote:
I have been trying to buildup some ssh tunneling commands that would
allow me to create a ssh session to an machine behind an firewall from
an machine behind an firewall but with an public server in between. I
have spent an day trying to figure things out but without success. So I
wanted to ask for somebody help to get the right command...

You can look at http://wooledge.org/mywiki/SshTunnel for some tips.
If my ISP stops being crappy.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: request for some help getting the right commands for remote ssh session
    ... Greg Wooledge wrote: ... allow me to create a ssh session to an machine behind an firewall from ... an machine behind an firewall but with an public server in between. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: ssh timeout with sonicwall pro 200
    ... > I am sure it is the firewall since on my old pro ssh session is ... To verify that firewall is ... I even bypass it and ssh connections do not get dropped in 10 ... > I have the almost same setup with my pro and my pro 200. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: who does session disconnects
    ... The SSH session is secure shell - an encrypted connection. ... How is the PIX to know when it is active or inactive? ... but many firewalls have the ability to terminate idle connections of any type. ... The firewall should be able to tell the difference between TCP keepalives and actual data packets. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: who does session disconnects
    ... of inactivity for you. ... The SSH session is secure shell - an encrypted ... How is the PIX to know when it is active or inactive? ... The firewall should be able to tell the ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: [SLE] SCP and SSH thru tunneling?
    ... > to scp and ssh thru a firewall. ... > login twice (Did it with VNC a few years back, but cant seem to find the page ... > Can that be done via a allready set up ssh session ...
    (SuSE)