Re: Disable SSH authentication

I think the goal could be achived with a different aproach, chaosonou wants "the ability to run a command on trusted machine remotely" + "don't need to either provide user account or the public key". This seems that he/she wants to automate or mechanize the ssh session, this could be achieved, without reinventing the wheel, using expect
With spect you can control the remote session in a programatic way without loosing security and controlling outputs of your remote commands

Further reference:
http://expect.nist.gov/
http://www.tcl.tk/man/expect5.31/

Esteban Dauksis Ortolá