Re: Disable SSH authentication

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Serguei A. Mokhov
<mokhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why public key authentication does not work for you?

Indeed, why not setup key based auth with no passwords, other than the
obvious security implications, as long as you protect your keys, you
can script authentication without the need for hands on keyboards.

--
Dave Hull
Public key: http://trustedsignal.com/pubkey.txt

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Properly configuring SMTP Service
    ... specifies the AUTH LOGIN details in Outlook Express? ... preventing the compromise of usernames + passwords is very ... this can cover authentication as well (even if the ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp)
  • Possible to auth users via Kerberos to Win2003 KDC?
    ... We are trying to get our AIX 5.2-ML7 box to auth user's passwords ... against one of our Windows 2003 DC's. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: SMTP AUTH attack possible on E2K7?
    ... It got my curiosity and I started looking around the web to see what I ... could find out about it and its implications to E2K7. ... There's nothing new about the use of AUTH to try cracking passwords. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re[2]: courier-imap installation
    ... pam authentication if you want to auth yourself with system passwords... ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)