Re: Disable SSH authentication
- From: "Dave Hull" <dphull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:21:09 -0500
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Serguei A. Mokhov
Why public key authentication does not work for you?
Indeed, why not setup key based auth with no passwords, other than the
obvious security implications, as long as you protect your keys, you
can script authentication without the need for hands on keyboards.
Public key: http://trustedsignal.com/pubkey.txt
Fingerprint: 4B2B F3AD A9C2 B4E1 CBDF B86F D360 D00F C18D C71B
- Prev by Date: Re: Disable SSH authentication
- Next by Date: Keypair generation result
- Previous by thread: Re: Disable SSH authentication
- Next by thread: Re: Disable SSH authentication