Disable SSH authentication

Hi,

I'm running openssh-4.3p2.

I need to ability to run a command on trusted machine remotely. So far as I know, we can use two ways to login to remote machine:
1) Provide user name and password
2) Public key authentication

My question is that can we disable the SSH authentication so that we don't need to either provide user account or the public key? Does anyone has the idea? Thanks

雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Disable SSH authentication
    ... Public key authentication ... My question is that can we disable the SSH authentication so that we don't need to either provide user account or the public key? ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: how to re-use existing session?
    ... > Using public key authentication in conjunction with the ssh-agent should ... I don't want to login at all. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Stopping Brute Force SSH Attacks
    ... I only use public key authentication. ... where I try to login before adding my key to ssh-agent, ... other dumb mistake, and am prompted for a passwd. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Disable SSH authentication
    ... I need to ability to run a command on trusted machine remotely. ... don't need to either provide user account or the public key? ... Why public key authentication does not work for you? ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Disable SSH authentication
    ... Achieving this through SSH is not logical, ... Public key authentication ... My question is that can we disable the SSH authentication so that we don't need to either provide user account or the public key? ...
    (SSH)