RE: sftp after upload
- From: "Tim Evans" <tkevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:23:28 -0400 (EDT)
Eli Shemer wrote:
If I am to implement it, It'd better be automatic and transparent to the
user. I'm talking server side here.
You might batch 'scp' (upload) and 'ssh' (run your desired commands). At
the UNIX command line, something like:
scp foo nyname@xxxxxxx;ssh -l myname bar.com "my-command"
Tim Evans, TKEvans.com, Inc. | 5 Chestnut Court
UNIX System Admin Consulting | Owings Mills, MD 21117
http://www.tkevans.com/ | 443-394-3864
http://www.come-here.com/News/ | tkevans@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: (Debian?) sshd 5.1p1-2 bug?
- Next by Date: keys not recognized in Unixware --> RedHat Connection
- Previous by thread: RE: sftp after upload
- Next by thread: Environmental variables passed in OpenSSH do not persist?