Re: .ssh/known_host file format
- From: "J.Bakshi" <bakshi12@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 04:27:23 +0530
On Saturday 20 Sep 2008 2:29:39 am Andri Möll wrote:
I have again come to you to discuss one more thing about ssh server in
debian. The ssh server is running as I have reported earlie rwith
"Listenaddress" option. But when I check the .ssh/known_host file I have
become very surprised. In suse the file listed the hosts with IP address;
but here in debian the file listed the hosts in some encrypted form I
think. For an example one of the host appear as
Could any one suggest how can I change this to have IP based known_host
These are hashed hosts.
Check out the HashKnownHosts directive in ssh_config(5).
Many thanks to all of you,
I commented the line ****HashKnownHosts yes**** and now I get the
desired result. Thanks to all of you to point out this.
With best regards.
- Prev by Date: Re: .ssh/known_host file format
- Next by Date: Re: .ssh/known_host file format
- Previous by thread: Re: .ssh/known_host file format
- Next by thread: Re: .ssh/known_host file format