Re: @from address range in sshd_config

Gunnar Thielebein wrote:
Just want to know if it is possible to define an address range for the
Match Address directive in sshd_config?

I tried to add range in this way 192.168.2.184/28 and this way
192.168.2.184-192.168.2.200 but this didn't worked.

Support for CIDR notation was added in version 5.1, it's not in the version you're using.

Documentation is rare, someone any clues?
I am using openssh 4.7p1

The man pages were updated when the CIDR support was added (note that by default these pages reflect the current development version, however they have not changed much since 5.1):

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=sshd_config (the section on the Match keyword) and http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=ssh_config (the PATTERNS section).

If there's anything not covered or not clear I would be interested in hearing about it.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What if Hillarys fake to the Right fools the wrong side?
    ... who'll be running, or who I'll support. ... It's not a private agreement that Rove broke, ... Maybe you should concentrate on ... to rush to judgement about my pick for prez in '08. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: style.cursor=hand in FireFox not working??
    ... Then it says "You are deviating from the specification". ... into thinking that such code obeys the spec. ... from the specification if you need to support IE 5.x. ... "There is no value judgement involved in that statement" as you said. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Just wondering ..
    ... I'd ask why would *anyone* feel it was their right to pass judgement on ... Because they are having children they cannot support? ... make a ton of money, that is if she is smart enough to take advantage of the ... women vie to see how many kids they can pop out in a fixed amount of ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Few Question About SSH
    ... options (eg enabling sparcv9 support on those systems) without building ... MYSQL server, i tried with pam-mysql and i changed all of pam ... completly from mysql database. ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: openssh-3.7.1p1 build failure on BSDi 4.1
    ... Jesse Guardiani wrote: ... I am in eastern Australia (and, more relevantly, so is the box that ... willing to do the work to support it (submit patches, debug problems, test ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (SSH)