Re: Windows Ownership

Sorry for the delay, just now went through your /etc/passwd. After
reading once more through your mail, if I understand correctly, when
you create a file through ssh, login to the _server_ with a user
account in the _server_ from a client, the files you create will be
owned but the _server_ account you logged in with. This is the correct
behavior.

Changing this behavior is not something I tried before.

Kosala