Requiring multiple authentication
- From: Jeff Simmons <jsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:48:47 -0800
While doing a bit of research, I've found some historic attempts to require
multiple authentication in sshd (i.e. both public/private key and
login/password). Is there any way to get this working in the current ssh
distribution, specifically in up to date stable OpenBSD?
Thanks for any assistance, even a no, we don't do that.
Jeff Simmons jsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Simmons Consulting - Network Engineering, Administration, Security
"You guys, I don't hear any noise. Are you sure you're doing it right?"
-- My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
- Prev by Date: Re: one user cannot no passphrase connect
- Next by Date: Passive sftp?
- Previous by thread: require passwords from some hosts only
- Next by thread: Re: Requiring multiple authentication