Requiring multiple authentication

While doing a bit of research, I've found some historic attempts to require
multiple authentication in sshd (i.e. both public/private key and
login/password). Is there any way to get this working in the current ssh
distribution, specifically in up to date stable OpenBSD?

Thanks for any assistance, even a no, we don't do that.

--
Jeff Simmons jsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Simmons Consulting - Network Engineering, Administration, Security

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Requiring multiple authentication
    ... require multiple authentication in sshd (i.e. both public/private key and ... specifically in up to date stable OpenBSD? ... The 983 patch works great, and only required a few tweaks to work on OpenBSD ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Requiring multiple authentication
    ... multiple authentication in sshd (i.e. both public/private key and login/password). ... Is there any way to get this working in the current ssh distribution, specifically in up to date stable OpenBSD? ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Failed publickey problem
    ... having trouble with public/private key authentication. ... SSHD is reporting a problem reading in my public key, ... Is there any way to tell from the log exactly what SSHD thinks is wrong? ...
    (comp.security.ssh)