Re: Authentication to SSHd server

You can force Password and RSA key authentication, as those are server
based, but you cannot force
the private key to be passphrase protected as that is client based.

On Feb 15, 2008 5:08 AM, Samuel Soulard <darkmasterhalo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

I wanna know if it is possible to force authentication to a OpenSSH
server by a password and by a RSA Key(With a Passphrase on it). In
this manner, it would be impossible for a attacker to brute force just
the password to get credential of the SSH server.

Thanks for your help

The OpenSSH version I use is the Latest Stable Release (4.7)

--
Sam

--
And, did Galoka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
-Centauri