Re: Authentication to SSHd server

Hello

Public keys doesnt work like that. The server has no clue if the
private key used had password protection or not.
You can however (I think, please correct me if i'm wrong), use pam,
and force both password (/etc/passwd) local password, AND only show
this password login, if an valid key is used.
Basicly, you use ssh-key only, and then use pam to ask for the
password later on..

--
Lars