Re: sftp + chroot

Hmm... But as I suppose it requires /dev/null in chroot and I have
/home mounted using nodev option.
The best (secure) way for me is waiting when developers include this
feature in openssh release.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Jon R. Kibler <Jon.Kibler@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bambero wrote:
> Hello
>
> I wan't to only ask becouse I have seen information about
> sftp-server chroot in CVS.
> Is it really true that version 4.8 will contain this feature ?
> I hope it will be included in OpenBSD release too ...
>
> Are there any known terms about 4.8 release ?
>
> Many thanks for developers.
>
> Regards,
> Bambero

http://chrootssh.sourceforge.net/

Used it for years. Works great for ssh, scp, and sftp.

--
Jon R. Kibler
Chief Technical Officer

http://www.trustem.com/