Re: sftp + chroot
- From: Bambero <bambero@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:43:24 +0100
Hmm... But as I suppose it requires /dev/null in chroot and I have
/home mounted using nodev option.
The best (secure) way for me is waiting when developers include this
feature in openssh release.
On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Jon R. Kibler <Jon.Kibler@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wan't to only ask becouse I have seen information about
> sftp-server chroot in CVS.
> Is it really true that version 4.8 will contain this feature ?
> I hope it will be included in OpenBSD release too ...
> Are there any known terms about 4.8 release ?
> Many thanks for developers.
Used it for years. Works great for ssh, scp, and sftp.
Jon R. Kibler
Chief Technical Officer
Advanced Systems Engineering Technology, Inc.
Charleston, SC USA
Filtered by: TRUSTEM.COM's Email Filtering Service
No Spam. No Viruses. Just Good Clean Email.
- Prev by Date: Re: sftp + chroot
- Next by Date: Re: sftp + chroot
- Previous by thread: Re: sftp + chroot
- Next by thread: Re: sftp + chroot