sftp + chroot
- From: Bambero <bambero@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:53:40 +0100
I wan't to only ask becouse I have seen information about
sftp-server chroot in CVS.
Is it really true that version 4.8 will contain this feature ?
I hope it will be included in OpenBSD release too ...
Are there any known terms about 4.8 release ?
Many thanks for developers.
- Prev by Date: RE: issue with transferring text files from windows to *INX usingscp/sftp
- Next by Date: Re: sftp + chroot
- Previous by thread: issue with transferring text files from windows to *INX using scp/sftp
- Next by thread: Re: sftp + chroot