From: Mike Li [mailto:mike__li@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 3:13 PM
To: secureshell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: issue with transferring text files from windows to *INX using
scp/sftp

HI:
Each line of text files transferred from windows to
*INX using scp/sftp contains Control-M characters.
It is a pain to run dos2unix utils when there are a
few hundred files.
I did not experience issue when using ftp to transfer
files from windows to *INXs systems
Is there a switch or ssh_config configuration setting
to suppress the Crontrol-M during transfer ?
Thank you
Mike

____________
Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

  • Re: issue with transferring text files from windows to *INX using scp/sftp
    ... Depending on which client you are using, there is probably a setting to ... issue with transferring text files from windows to *INX using ... *INX using scp/sftp contains Control-M characters. ...
    (SSH)
  • RE: Printing from Win9x clients stops
    ... Open Server Management. ... then right-click the name of the computer running Windows Small Business ... >From the client computer: ... The Select Network Component Type ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Fax service on W2003Sbs - client dont send fax
    ... follow the steps to Update the Windows Small Business Server ClientApps ... Please paste the full content of the file to the Newsgroup. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... >the same day I do a system restore to monday;-) and client can send fax. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: after installing KB011829 OWA is not working anymore
    ... Based on my research, after you install hotfix KB911829, I suggest we ... Profile WMI Provider to each client computer that is running Windows Vista ... If you are running the Premium Edition of Windows Small Business Server ...
  • Re: [opensuse] best file distribution technology for my case?
    ... It must be accessible from Windows linearly, ... It must be accessible from Linux randomly, with no client side ... in HTTP header and charset conversion is done automatically; ... users may not be to happy if it the server collapses under the load. ...
    (SuSE)