Re: ssh connection stop at "debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent" - problem with linux 2.6 and vista
- From: marco69v <marco.vannini@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 06:16:28 -0800 (PST)
Thank a lot,
The problem is still alive for me and eighter with your hints I was not able
to solve it.
gives me also an error (probably is only for windows version?)
So I'm not sure if you're still having this problem or not (it is 2 months
later), but I have been fighting with it myself for several months and
have gotten nowhere. In my case, the delay was caused by my local SSH
client trying to look up Kerberos credentials, but I am not using
Kerberos! I was able to resolve the issue by simply adding the following
to the end of /etc/ssh_config:
No restart necessary -- the next time you initate an SSH conneciton, it
should take effect.
I had one or two stubborn systems where it still happened and I resolved
those by putting the same lines in /etc/sshd_config so it changed the way
the server behaves. In this case, you'll have to restart the SSH daemon
for the changes to take effect.
Hope it helps!
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ssh-connection-stop-at-%22debug1%3A-SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT-sent%22---problem-with-linux-2.6-and-vista-tp13237600p14397621.html
Sent from the SSH (Secure Shell) mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
- Prev by Date: Re: sshd hangs after SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent - Fedora Core 5 update
- Next by Date: Host Key question
- Previous by thread: Re: ssh connection stop at "debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent" - problem with linux 2.6 and vista
- Next by thread: Problem with OpenSSH and Interrupt signal (CTRL+C)