Re: sshd hangs after SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent - Fedora Core 5 update
- From: dkensiski <David@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:17:24 -0800 (PST)
The "No credentials found" error is because your client is trying to look up
Kerberos credentials, but you are probably not using Kerberos. I was able
to resolve the issue by simply adding the following to the end of
No restart necessary -- the next time you initate an SSH conneciton, it
should take effect.
I had one or two stubborn systems where it still happened and I resolved
those by putting the same lines in /etc/sshd_config so it changed the way
the server behaves. In this case, you'll have to restart the SSH daemon for
the changes to take effect.
Hope it helps!
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/sshd-hangs-after-SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT-sent---Fedora-Core-5-update-tp8818375p14328245.html
Sent from the SSH (Secure Shell) mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
- Prev by Date: Problem with OpenSSH and Interrupt signal (CTRL+C)
- Next by Date: Re: ssh connection stop at "debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent" - problem with linux 2.6 and vista
- Previous by thread: Problem with OpenSSH and Interrupt signal (CTRL+C)
- Next by thread: Host Key question