Re: SSH download/upload problem SSH Tunnels

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 11:50:41AM -0800, r_ssh wrote:
Problem: I can ssh into machine (1) upload/download files no problem, I can
ssh into machine (2) & (3) using the command “ssh -p
2201” no problem. But when I try to upload/download files using plugins with
mindterm it only shows the files on machine (1) regardless of which machine
I have ssh over to.

It sounds to me like you need to tell mindterm to use port 2201...
Probably it's using port 22 since that's the default SSH port.

Derek D. Martin
GPG Key ID: 0x81CFE75D

  • Incoming connection alert
    ... attempting to acces our ftp site to upload/download files ... owned by 'Internet Explorer' on your computer" ...
  • sshd listening on port 6010
    ... Does anyone know why sshd listens on port 6010 when someone is ssh'd into ... I generally use mindterm to remotely log in from a windows machine ... archives were a few people who guessed that it had to do with X Windows, ...