Re: SSH download/upload problem SSH Tunnels

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 11:50:41AM -0800, r_ssh wrote:
Problem: I can ssh into machine (1) upload/download files no problem, I can
ssh into machine (2) & (3) using the command “ssh anything.privateurl.com -p
2201” no problem. But when I try to upload/download files using plugins with
mindterm it only shows the files on machine (1) regardless of which machine
I have ssh over to.

It sounds to me like you need to tell mindterm to use port 2201...
Probably it's using port 22 since that's the default SSH port.

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/