Re: fatal: mm_request_receive_expect error

If the only thing that changes was the destination client it is a GOOD
BET that your PIX is not culpable.

Now, what protocol of SSH is being used on the SSH client? Is it
forcing say protocol 2 while the destination server only talks protocol
1 or vice verse?

NOTE:
/etc/ssh/sshd_config

Port 22
Protocol 2

I am betting it is the Protocol and the client is not self adjusting.

--
Leif Ericksen