Re: .ssh/config equivalent of -q ?

I don't see how it is related to banner output. If you have control of
server, see sshd_config's Banner and PrintMotd.

I worded it poorly. I mean to say that I'm trying to suppress the banner output (as a client) when I connect to a specific server.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

  • Re: .ssh/config equivalent of -q ?
    ... option to turn on quiet mode? ... I'm trying to suppress the banner output ... from a specific server, but can't pass flags to the command-line. ... I don't see how it is related to banner output. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: What doesnt lend itself to OO?
    ... >> proxy and instructs the server to constuct the real object. ... rather than client code. ... If 'clock' is instantiated in the server, ... > for the server interface at the OOA level. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: More Get-IPlayer Questions
    ... to use with mutt mail client. ... antinat - 0.90-4 - Antinat is a flexible SOCKS server and client ... protocol for Sybase or MS SQL Server. ... ifstat - 1.1-1 - InterFace STATistics Monitoring ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • This is going straight to the pool room
    ... or not the client has privilege to do what they're trying to do, ... The server environment is this: ... 3GL User action Routines that Tier3 will execute on your behalf during the ... Routine Name: USER_INIT ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • [Full-Disclosure] R: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 3, Issue 42
    ... Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 3, Issue 42 ... SD Server 4.0.70 Directory Traversal Bug ... Arkeia Network Backup Client Remote Access ...
    (Full-Disclosure)