SSH command in windows

Hi again,

To complete my previous post, I would just mention that I'm using SSH2 on
both client and server. My problem is not so much how to create a public as
that can easily be found all over the web. My problem is whether it's the
correct workaround in order to be able to perform the command I mentioned.

Any idea?

I'm working on an NT machine and wish to run a compilation on a remote UNIX
server using a SSH. I am calling the command from an application (Eclipse):

ssh -tt user@host cd home/dir; make

If I understand the matter properly, I should install some authentication
key in order to avoid password demand during login so the command can be
run. Note that I have only limited access to the file system of the UNIX
server as defined by my view. I can thus only modify files within my user's
scope.

Could you direct me to what could be done? If my question lacks of
information, feel free to request it and i'll do my best to answer. This is
the first time I use SSH so excuse me if I miss the point

  • How can I restrict incoming root rsync over ssh to specified command?
    ... will use rsync over ssh to pull certain directories from the ssh ... Here's an example of the command, ... Even with the server locked up in a room with no user ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: rsync and ssh simple question
    ... possible to tie an SSH key to a specific command on a remote server, ... For instance, when you run rsync over ssh, the local rsync command ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: [Info-ingres] problems with ssh
    ... Check the SSHD log on the server for errors. ... ancient version of SSH, unfortunately. ... the command seems to have functioned - but just wont terminate and leaves a process hanging around. ... Duckman: You got anymore of those glues? ...
    (comp.databases.ingres)
  • Re: ssh: start vnc server remotely
    ... > I have x11vnc on my computer and I want to start the server using ssh ... > command in ssh and that command just runs on the computer I'm connected ... The only people for me are the mad ones -- the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow Roman candles. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • RE: Writing output of a Shell command directly to a file
    ... > activity on the host box during a full backup. ... > backup server it's self (since the backup server may actually ... I can do this on the command line with a ... If you look in the SSH module at the sshroutine, ...
    (perl.beginners)