WS_FTP

Hello,

Are there some settings I need to setup to get openssh sftp to work with
a WS_FTP server?
With debugging on I see the following when trying to connect;

Connecting to xx.xx.xx.39...
OpenSSH_3.6.1p2, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090701f
debug1: Applying options for xx.xx.xx.39
debug1: Applying options for *
debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, originating port will not be
trusted.
debug1: Connecting to xx.xx.xx.39 [xx.xx.xx.39] port 28.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: read PEM private key done: type DSA
debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
debug1: ssh_exchange_identification: 220 test.hidden.com X2 WS_FTP
Server 5.0.3 (3284885669)

Thanks,
Ben

Confidentiality Notice:

  • Non root scp problem
    ... This is a production web server and the webmaster uses a non-root account to copy files constantly. ... debug1: Connecting to ares port 22. ... invalid collation element ...
    (SSH)
  • Ora-rg could not start using scswitch command!
    ... So oracle server could not be started. ... Is Shockwave Plugin available for Solaris??? ... debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: problem with HostbasedAuthentication
    ... the connection is refused while connecting to server from client: ... debug1: Connecting to server port 22. ... Subject: problem with HostbasedAuthentication ... debug3: Wrote 792 bytes for a total of 831 ...
    (SSH)
  • SSH-Login via LAN ok, WAN fails (OpenSSH Windows, SecureCRT)
    ... v3.5p1-3 server with Public Key Authorisation. ... the 120 seconds idle timeout the connection is FINed. ... I have been reading OpenSSH's manuals, SecureCRT manuals, ... debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: SSH Issue
    ... However now I have rebuilt my desktop, I cant get to the login. ... server will not allow login. ... debug1: Connecting to server port 22. ... Received disconnect from ser.ver.ip: 2: Too many authentication ...
    (Debian-User)