Re: ssh without encryption (authentication only)?

Peter,
Use High Performance SSH/SCP - HPN-SSH - see http://www.psc.edu/networking/projects/hpn-ssh/ for the details.

Regards,
Val Baranov
CISSP CEH MCSE CCA
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
Global Infrastructure Service Delivery
Revlon
Daytime ph. #: 919-603-3169
Cell ph. #: 919-274-9960
e-mail: val.baranov@xxxxxxxxxx

"Austin Murphy" <austin.murphy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/28/2007 10:51 AM

"Peter Daum" <gator_ml@xxxxxxxx>
cc
secureshell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: ssh without encryption (authentification only)?

Hi Peter,

You want a "null cipher" for the data transport after authentication.
My understanding is that this is possible, but you need to recompile
OpenSSH.

Austin